Do you tend to feel down during the winter months? Many people have difficulty when the light gets less and the temperature drops. Here are some tips to keep in mind to help with seasonal depression…
1. Keep exercising or start and exercise program
2. Make sure you don’t stop doing things you love to do because of stress or feeling blah
3. Seek the help of a psychotherapist
4. Watch the alcohol and sugar intake
4. Plan a sunny vacation during the time that is most down for you
5. Get a light box
Feel free to contact me to set up a 20 minute free consultation to design a plan to reduce the severity of seasonal depression.